Join a dynamic and innovative team of agile automation experts and software engineers. We're on a mission to improve businesses and work-life for the better through automation. Want to come along?
Hey there! We're Tatesoft, a Danish consulting and software company. Our expertise lies in automation, data management, office add-ins, and RPA.
We're on an exciting journey to become leaders in custom automation solutions with our own cutting-edge automation technologies. We're looking for an awesome Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help us reach new heights!
Are you a senior profile looking for a new challenge?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and be part of a dynamic and agile company. We are a flat organization where you will be part of the decision-making process, and where your opinion will be valued as much as everyone else's.
We have fun in an inspiring environment, and going to work should be both educational and inspiring.
We want you to bring your expertise to our team and help us deliver high-quality solutions to our partners across all industries.
We have a clear ambition to compete with the biggest players in our field. We do so by building a new generation of automation tools that enable the development of software robots in a much more agile and intuitive environment.
If you're interested in hearing more, keep reading...
- Advanced education in IT (preferably software development)
- Professional experience (5-7 years), preferably from large Danish companies
- Strong toolbox (C#, .NET, SQL, REST, and preferably Win 32 API)
- Not just write code but also design solutions
- Experience with large IT projects and can deliver high-quality solutions
- Social skills - good at understanding customer needs (good listener, asks relevant questions, and communicates solution proposals back to the customer)
- Willingness to learn about customers' business
- Experience working with agile RPA development, or willingness to learn
- Someone who wants to help build Tatesoft's future (partnership)
- You are a good coach and can guide colleagues with a focus on development.
- Full-stack competencies
- Knowledge of newer technologies
- Knowledge of and experience with office add-ins
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Knowledge of cloud environments/microservices/systems
If this sounds like a role for you, do not hesitate to send your CV, as well as your preferences for backend, frontend, and full-stack development. If you have any questions, contact Mathias Vinther at email@example.com or +45 60 16 06 60.
We're looking forward to hearing from you! 🦾 🚀
How to apply
Send your CV and a bit about yourself by email to Mathias Vinther, our Commercial Lead.